Out of Memory
You might see this message:
An embedded page at www.segmation.com says Out of memory. If you are the developer of this content, try allocating more memory to your WebGL build in the WebGL player settings.
It’s a pesky problem we’re trying to solve. You might see it when loading complex patterns. You can try changing the web browser you access SegPlay Online with. You can also try clearing your browser’s cache (check this page out for instructions on various browsers – https://kb.iu.edu/d/ahic)
Hang when purchasing sets
Sometimes we’ve noticed SegPlay Online seems to hang right after a purchase. If a hang occurs, close your browser and restart. When you start SegPlay Online, try selecting a pattern and seeing if your new set appears. Note that if your purchase was successful, you’ll get a confirmation email from Facebook.
Previously purchased sets don't appear in the sets screen
To figure this out we’ll need your facebook id and the set that you are missing. Use this link to find your id:
Drop us an email and explaing the problem. Include your facebook id and the set.
SegPlay Online version is not opening/not working correctly. How can I fix it?
Try the following:
- Turn off any popup blocking software. Your security system (Norton does this) might confuse the SegPlay® window with pop- up advertisements and prevent it from starting properly.
- If you were using SegPlay® Online version a day or two ago and now it’s stopped working, try emptying your browser’s cache by deleting all temporary Internet files and then restarting your computer.
Sending us a console file
- In Firefox, press Ctrl-Shift-K on Windows or Command-Option-K on a Mac.
- In Chrome, press Ctrl-Shift-J on Windows or Command-Option-J on a Mac.
- In Safari, go to Preferences > Advanced > Develop, and press Command-Option-C.
- In Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer, press F12.
Once the console is open, right click in it and save the contents to a file. Then attach that file to an email which also has a description of your problem, and send it to us (firstname.lastname@example.org).